Looking for a place to sell used family clothing and kids’ items?
Rent a space at Trinity’s Family2Family Indoor Sale!
Looking for a place to shop for lightly used family clothing and kids’ items?
Shop Trinity’s Family2Family Indoor Sale!
Saturday, March 25th 9:00am – 1:00pm 3626 Ontario Street in Ames (Link to location map)
Rent a booth space – two sizes to choose from:
$7 – 6 ft x 8 ft space (8 available)
$12 – 8 ft x 11 ft space (14 available)
Bring your own table(s) or rent from us: $2 per 8 ft x 2.5 ft table (23 available)
Reserving a Booth and Tables
Spaces and tables will be allocated on a first-paid basis.
The reservation is complete when reservation and payment are both received.
Reservations without payment will not be processed.
Reserve your space and table(s) HERE.
Find a map of the layout HERE.
Pay by Venmo or Mail/deliver payment of cash or check to: Trinity Christian Reformed Church 3626 Ontario St. Ames, IA 50014
Family2Family Sale Guidelines for Renters\Sellers
- Family2Family sale items include: baby/child toys and accessories, family clothing of all sizes, maternity, and household essentials. Books, puzzles, games, etc. No alcohol, tobacco, derogatory or like items. If deemed not acceptable, will be aske to remove from sales table.
- Renters\Sellers are responsible for pricing, tagging, displaying, and supervision their own areas.
- Renters\Sellers must supply their own change and bags, if needed.
- For Renters\Sellers who prefer to set up the night before the sale, there will be setup time available on Friday, 6:30-8:00pm.
- Renters\Sellers must first check in before proceeding to their space for setup.
- On Saturday, doors will open to renters at 8:00 am. Renters\Sellers must be ready to go by 9:00am. Renters\Sellers may choose to shop each other’s booths before doors open to the public at 9:00am.
- Renters\Sellers must remove all items from their area upon leaving at the close of the sale. Clean up completed by 2.30 pm, so can stay set up for the whole sale without worry.