Looking for a place to sell used family clothing and kids’ items?
Rent a space at Trinity’s Family2Family Indoor Sale!
Looking for a place to shop for lightly used family clothing and kids’ items?
Shop Trinity’s Family2Family Indoor Sale!
Saturday, April 2nd
9:00am – 1:00pm
3626 Ontario Street in Ames
Shoppers –$1 admission fee/person (ages 18+)
Sellers – Rent a booth space
- $7 – 6 ft x 8 ft space (8 available)
- $12 – 8 ft x 11 ft space (14 available)
Bring your own table(s) or rent from us: $2 per 8 ft x 2.5 ft table (23 available)
Reserving a Sales Space
Spaces and tables will be allocated on a first-paid basis. The reservation is complete when reservation and payment are both received.
Reservations without payment will not be processed.
- Reserve you space here.
Find a map of the layout here.
- Mail (or deliver) payment of cash or check to:
Trinity Christian Reformed Church
3626 Ontario St.
Ames, IA 50014
Family2Family Sale Guidelines for Renters
- Family2Family sale items include: baby/child toys and accessories, family clothing of all sizes, maternity, and household essentials.
- Renters are responsible for pricing, tagging, displaying, and supervision their own areas.
- Renters must supply their own change and bags, if needed.
- For renters who prefer to set up the night before the sale, there will be setup time available on Friday, 6:30-8:00 pm.
- Renters must first check in before proceeding to their space for setup.
- On Saturday, doors will open to renters at 8:00 am. Renters must be ready to go by 9:00 am.
Renters may choose to shop each other’s booths before doors open to the public at 9:00 am.
- Renters must remove all items from their area upon leaving at the close of the sale.